Purple and blues everywhere. The purple is amethyst making a stripe or layer on the teepees.
Awesome beautiful.
We are almost to the Grand Canyon.
Same state...just the other side
3 hours away....
3 hours away....

This was the last teepee we stayed at...a KOA campground in the shadows of Red Rocks near Gallup, NM.
When I last blogged we had been at he KOA teepee in ABQ, NM and newly relocated to a Moose Lodge nearby.
We were awaiting Jon's follow up visit. The day Jon went to the emergency room my cousin Nance had a stroke. After 2 long weeks we lost her and I found myself in a rental car headed to Milledgeville, GA to be with family from TN and FL. I drove 26 hours 1,400 miles to get there in time...then on to Fl, where I stayed for a week with family and then drove back! Wonderful celebration of her life. She will be missed by many.
We were awaiting Jon's follow up visit. The day Jon went to the emergency room my cousin Nance had a stroke. After 2 long weeks we lost her and I found myself in a rental car headed to Milledgeville, GA to be with family from TN and FL. I drove 26 hours 1,400 miles to get there in time...then on to Fl, where I stayed for a week with family and then drove back! Wonderful celebration of her life. She will be missed by many.
Memorial day weekend we spent in Gallup, except for Monday when we headed into Arizona. Jon is pictured with another kind of teepee at an Indian trading post where we bought post cards and petrified wood.
The last teepees are in Holbrook, AZ along Route 66 of course.
The last teepees are in Holbrook, AZ along Route 66 of course.
So you see there are many types of teepees, sale promotion teepees, teepees that give one shelter, those that amuse and I leave you with a final photo of the beautiful ones God made.