For those of you who remember the music of the sixties this is not about them.
This is about dogs, three that are my travel companions in the horizontal condo/studio on wheels.
This is about the cold that much of the United States is suffering under.
And eskimos.
It is said in a joke, perhaps based on some truth, that eskimos determine the severity of the weather with a description of how cold the night is by how many dogs you have to sleep with. A three dog night was three times colder than it should be.
Which brings me back to the USA and Florida, where I still am, and it is three times colder than it should be. I am so glad I have three dogs! And now we can say they are service dogs, their work is warming us!
Still haven't figured out what the cat is good for! I'll let you know when...